April 2, 2011

New Toys

This week Matt and I splurged on our early graduation presents. They are our new favorite toys!

We both got these phones. The Samsung Galaxy 4G

I have never had a nice phone before, I have always just gotten whatever free or cheap upgrade was available. My phone before this one I had for 2 plus years and it has been falling apart for the last few months, but this week it completely stopped making any sound and so we decided to spring for our graduation presents early. We also got a great deal on our service and 100 dollars off our phones the day we did it so we figured that it was as good a day as any. Now I just have to learn how to really take care of my phone and not drop it 5 times a day like I did with my old crappy ones!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com