April 18, 2011

Double Date Nights

This weekend we had two great double date nights in a row.

Friday we went to dinner and a dollar movie with Matt's friend Jake and his wife Sahar. We saw Just Go With It, I thought it was ok it had a few funny parts but overall just super predictable romantic comedy with mediocre acting.

On Saturday we had a wonderful evening with Steph and Fulton. We started out our evening with some croquet. Steph and I had both never played before and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

(the pictures are from my phone so they aren't the greatest)



We will definitely be playing more this Summer!

 After croquet we went to dinner and finished the night off with watching ESPN 30 for 30 documentaries and eating lots of ice cream.

I am so lucky that Matt and I both get along great with each other's friends and their significant others, it makes for lots of fun weekends like this one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com