June 7, 2011

Getting Dirty

Last Saturday Matt and I did The Dirty Dash up in Midway. We had so much fun!

We were on a team with the Mulcock siblings and a few friends. My siblings were in heat behind us and we waited for them to go through the last few mud pits together.





the whole team while we are still recognizable



the giant mud pits at the end


The whole team after we crossed the finish line. I have never been that dirty in my life, but it was so worth it!

On our way home we went to lunch at one of our favorite places, High Mountain Drugstore. We have been craving it ever since we were there last time .



(Don't mind the fact that I still look like a dirt ball in this picture.)
Can't wait to do it again next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com