October 24, 2010

Married Life So Far

Since I have been an avid stalker of blogs at work for the last few months I decided I should start a blog about mine and Matt's adventures. So here it is nothing too exciting and I can't promise we will update frequently but its another blog to add to the list for all 3 to 4 people who will read it. 

 
Originally I was going to wait to do our first post about our wedding, but our computer for some reason will not cooperate with uploading them so here is an update of a few of the things we have been up to (posts and pics to come).
  • 3 Weddings in 1 week, the first one being our own
  • An amazing week in Mexico for our honeymoon
  • Coming home to school, work, and moving into our condo.
  • A trip to Bear Lake with my siblings
  • A trip to Lake Powell with Matt's family
  • Adventures in cooking and crafting
  • Enjoying fall (it never lasts long enough)

Hopefully I will be able to get to all of this some time soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com